The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/07/2006

ALL THE WHILE YOU WANT SOMETHING MORE

Today is a good day.

Not that they typically aren't, but... today just seems different.

The morning has gone by fast. After a congratulatory breakfast 'meeting' for our teams two grad assistants, who are now full time employees, there was a round of photos taken of the current team. I'm hoping to get copies of the photos taken. Mainly because I am a narcissitic little monkey. I'm curious if they caught me in some weird mid-word mouth agape pose or if I actually look decent.

By the time I got back to my desk it was already 11. Time flies!

The Administrative Assistant brought in fresh flowers from her garden that she'd used as decoration at the breakfast. Outside it is rainy, gray, and obviously gloomy. Yet, I love the Spring rains, and I'm not so seasonal affective that a day without sunshine wilts me.

So here I sit... smelling daffodils, and thinking of the weather outside. It's Friday. I'm hoping to get out and take some photos this weekend. (Promises... Promises...)

Yet, it just feels... Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? You know that feeling of when the train of cars gets to the top. Even if you aren't in the front, there is that anticipation of speeding down the hill as you see the first car of riders go over. If you are far in the back, you might hear the leaders scream first before you even feel much.

It's like there is something more about to happen and I can't wait!

Re-reading those last couple of paragraphs makes me sound like I'm manic or paranoid schizophrenic. Something's gonna happen, man! I'm telling ya'!
I posted this @ 4/07/2006 10:03:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.