The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
12/30/2005

2005 IN REVIEW

This is something that I've seen a couple places and thought it was kind of intersting to see. You take the first sentence (or two) from the first post from each month over the last year. It is kind of interesting to see how things have changed.... or not changed.

You could do this yoruself, by clicking on the archives, but I'm saving you the trouble.


2005 IN REVIEW
JANUARY - "What a way to start off the new year, but with a sheet of ice covering my Jeep. God bless Nebraska winters!"

FEBRUARY - "There are some DAMN funny commercials out there right now. Even tho I have a DVR at my disposal, I’ll still watch some of the commercials."

MARCH - "I'm sure various people came to my blog hoping for answers to their questions such as: "who is the guy in the dr. pepper mahna mahna commercial?" I'm sorry... but I don't know. But thanks for stopping by!"

APRIL - "The Talented Mr Ripley – (B) Where to begin? That’s probably not a big resounding exclamation of a positive review to come, but hold on. It gets better."

MAY - "There has been a lot that has gone on lately that has me personally feeling like I am old. Wait... perhaps old isn't the right word. What would be the term for when "a lot of time has passed and things have changed right under your nose without you even realizing it happened?" Old? Anyway... "

JUNE - "I am back from my Memorial Day Weekend trip to see my brother's high school graduation."

JULY - "So there is all this attention on Scientology lately because Tom Cruise promotes the philosophy like it's his lately movie, War Of The Worlds. Which in a creepy way it kinda... is rather similar."

AUGUST - "It is said that the average person will have five careers in their lifetime. This has changed from the one job lifestyle that was common twenty-five years ago."

SEPTEMBER - "Open Letter To Labor Day Weekend: You've changed man? What happened to you? You used to be cool. But now? Not so much. "

OCTOBER - "Hello. Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am still alive. Work has picked up considerably. Where I once had time for lunch, my lunch hours are now devoted to collecting spit from kids. I love my job..."

NOVEMBER - "I've been debating about what to say in a post like this for some time. This is my blog and I have the ability to speak freely on it. Yet I was concerned about the risk of seemingly like a bandwagon supporter of any issue. "

DECEMBER - "So let's see. What have I been wanting to write about?"
I posted this @ 12/30/2005 01:32:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.