The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
6/14/2005

THRILLER by Michael Jackson

I'm sure there are tons of people out ther eblogging about this at this very moment, but I've got to get this off my chest. Rather than unload it in someone else's comment box I might as well post it on my own.

Michael. Jackson.

I didn't watch coverage of the trial on television. I couldn't. I wouldn't. Yet, I did read about the trial on various news websites (MSNBC mainly). I've read where the jurors say that they looked at the evidence and made a clear decision based on that evidence. They acquited him of the charges. Which in itself I find to be a sly choice of words. Unless you can prove something beyond a reasonable doubt, then there is always that question lurking. That "what if..." that has yet to be answered.

Statements from Jackson's lawyers are saying that Jackson will no longer "share his bed with young boys." Whether any molestation occured or not, don't you think that since he admitted such occurences that it alone would be reason enough to find him at least in need of some help of some sort. OF course not all the blame is his. I can't imagine any parent who wouldn't find a man three times the age of a young boy sharing a bed odd.

Now let's say Jackson was convicted. There would've been an appeal. At least one big one and who knows how long they could drag that out. Jackson obviously has some problems dealing with stressful situations. Prison would certainly fall under the heading of Stressful Situations. I read an article (that I can't find now) where it was said what all would go into locking him up. He would be secluded from other inmates. He would most likely be on 24-hour suicide watch because of his fragile mental status. His meals would be prepared by official prison staff, not the same workers/inmates who prepare other meals. That seems like a lot of extraordinary measures for someone who could've been found guilty.

I'm torn in many ways. I'm glad that Jackson's money didn't seem to be a huge issue. Even though they probably could have drawn the case out for ever. I'm glad they didn't. I'm glad that the case itself never seemed to get as technical as the OJ trial seemed to. I wouldn't have wanted to hear about Jackson trying on gloves (and other assorted items) to see if they fit.

Ok. Personally opinion... I think that there was definitely something peculiar happening. I think that there are a lot of people who are trying to get what they can from Michael Jackson, on both sides of the fence. I think the accusers are seeking what they feel they are entitled as a result of what happened. I think there are people in Jackson's entourage who are protecting there meal wagon. If Jackson was to go to prison what would happen to them? I think that there are a lot of people who work for Jackson that, in the interest of protecting their interests, made decisions that Jackson himself might not have made. He doesn't deal with stress well. Someone starts accusing him of such things, do you think he handles the situation on his own or has someone 'take care' of it for him.

Toss them all in counseling and get them help for their various issues. Just get off my television. There is no need to interrupt regular programming to tell me a verdict.
I posted this @ 6/14/2005 02:45:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.