The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/24/2005
ONE MORE DAY WITH YOU by Diamond Rio

Maybe I'm just over sentimental. I know I'm a sucker for a good tear-jerky of a story. Especially when I don't see it coming. A lot of times it's those writers who start out by being entertaining and down-right funny, then will hit you with a good Sunday Night Movie of the Week cryer, that really get to me. In a good way... It is these type of recounts that make me have faith in humanity.

If they don't make you at least mist up a bit that's fine. That just means you have a better resolve to keep your composure than I do... or that you've had one too many Botox injections and the plastic surgeons removed your tear glands years ago. In that case, make whatever expression you can with your Alien-esque tannin face that resembles empathy and read on.

These are some of my favorites...

Catt found a way to be funny, dramatic, and get some heartfelt sentiment across about her #1 Son. Then, with her Little One.

Sigmund, Carl, & Alfred can sometimes be harsh, doling out their advice with a spoonful of whoop-ass to help the medicine gone down. Yet, every now and then they step out from behind their desk and get comfy on their own couch.

Then we have Wil Wheaton. As a step-dad of two he shares his secret revelries of being a parent.
Misty Morn & Underneath It All are a couple of my favorites.
I posted this @ 2/24/2005 02:48:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.