The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/08/2005
CRAZY by Patsy Cline
or
CRAZY by Seal
or
CRAZY by Alana Davis


Yes... We're peddling all kinds of wackiness today. It seems the world is just full of it sometimes. I don't quite understand what possesses some people to do the things they do. Yet, when they do you can be assured that I'm going to laugh my ass off when I read about it. I wouldn't expect any less of someone when I do something just as stupid.

Exhibit A:
Well, at Least He Won't Be Fathering Any More Fans...
I understand that rugby is a vicious sport. It is like American football without helmets, mixed with a bull fight, mixed with heavy-weight boxing match. It's insane when played at the highly competitive professional levels. Yet, I'm not sure who to be more worried about. The people who willingly play rugby... or the fans.

Exhibit A-1:
As a sidenote to the previous exhibit... I offer up this tasty little nugget. The irony you may find that goes along with the excited mans jersey is purely coincidental.

Exhibit B:
Melee Erupts at Alabama Girls Basketball Game
The incident itself is tragic. What is just too good to be made up is the quote at the end of this article.

"People were screaming and running," Prattville cheerleader Cherish Cartee said. "Girls lost their cell phones. Keys got lost. It's something I will never forget."


So put on your helmet. Get out your safety scissors and a circle of paper. Put on your snow boots. We're going out side to make crazy angels in the slush!
I posted this @ 2/08/2005 05:49:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.