The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
2/02/2005
Three Things You Don't Really Care About


3 names you go by:
Cris, Christopher, Your Highness

3 screen names you have:
gotcris, crister, swrdsmn (for those Wheel Of Fortune lovers out there... buy a vowel or two)

3 things you like about yourself:
My sense of humor, My imagination/creativity, My friends

3 things I hate/dislike about myself:
My procrastination, My smart-ass mouth, My friends.. ( I kiiiid! I kiiid! You're beautiful. Don't ever change!)

3 parts of your heritage:
English, German, Fill in the blank

3 things that scare you
Dolls / dummies, Apocolyptic events, Being truly alone

3 of your everyday essentials:
Blue jeans, music, caffine

3 things you're wearing right now:
A name badge, a ring, 10 pounds of extra weight

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
Natalie Merchant, Train, Ben Folds

3 of your favorite songs at the present:
Breathe - Anna Nalick, Boulevard of Broken Songs - Green Day Vs. Oasis Vs. Travis, Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground

3 things you want in a relationship(love is a given)
Humor, Compassion, Communication

2 truths and a lie (no particular order to keep you guessing):
I miss my friends, I miss nap time, I miss my hairline

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
A warm smile, A long embrace, Beautiful eyes

3 things you just can't do:
Sleep less than 6 hours, Give myself a break, Say "no" when it really counts.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Music, Computers, Traveling

3 things you want to do badly right now:
I really don't know...

3 careers you are considering:
School Psychologist, Hospital Psych Intake, Therapist

3 kids names (either boy or girl)
Conner, Gregory, Hannah

3 things you want to do before you die:
Go to Europe again, Touch a whale, Be a better man
I posted this @ 2/02/2005 02:46:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.