The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
4/29/2004
EAT IT by Weird Al

What level of hunger must a person reach to decide to search through the break room fridge and eat anything that isn't furry or covered in what appears to be fecal matter. While I assure you that both of those qualities that a food might possess would deter rabid weasels, there are people in my office who would trim the fur down or wash of the strange waste in order to get at the succulent vittles beneath.

Someone walked into the room that many of my coworkers share, held up a sandwich in a baggie and asked... "Is this anyone's?" By that statement alone we've deduced that it doesn't belong to the current holder of the sandwich. Perhaps someone left it from a previous shift, and is the only reason that are looking forward to another 8 hour shift is the knowledge that their beloved sandwich is waiting for them.

If you have to question who is the rightful owner of an item of food... Don't eat it. If you have to question the expiration date of an item of food... Don't eat it. If an item does not have your name on it... Don't eat it.

I've often amused myself with the idea of lacing an item with laxatives a la Encyclopedia Brown... in order to determine the culprit.

For now I'll opt for the less commode inspiring option of leaving threatening barbs on my EZ Seal baggie of carrots or crudely wrapped leftover pizza in foil.
I posted this @ 4/29/2004 07:12:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.