The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
5/11/2006

LET'S GET PHYSICAL

I know I've talked about this before. Probably several times. I understand there is a certain amount of skepticism on someone's part if reading this they think I've said all this before. You'd be right.

I'm saying it again mainly for my own benefit. If it is 'outside' my head then it's more real.

I'm trying to get in shape. I currently weigh 210 pounds. I wouldn't mind weighing 210 if the fat:muscle ratio was a bit different than it is now. So my plan is to get down to 200 and then go from there.

Ten pounds doesn't seem like a lot. You hear people who lose that much in relatively short times. I'm somewhat conscious of how much I eat. At least in the regards that portion size plays a big part in losing weight. I've always been a fan of eating what you want, but just less of it.

Here's how this is going to work. I've figured out how many calories I would need to eat to maintain my current weight. Taking in less calories combined with exercise will hopefully put me on the right track. Now, I'm being honest with myself when I say that I'm not going to be running miles and miles a day. At this point... that isn't happening. So no use in kidding myself, or any of you.

I'm keeping a daily log of my weight in the morning, what I'm eating throughout the day. Everything! Every snack. Every soda. Every meal. Everything. The idea being that I'll be paying more conscious attention to what I'm eating. Cutting out what I can where I can. Being on guard for certain times of day when I eat for the simple sake of eating and not for any real benefit.

I'm on my third day of this process. It's kind of an annoyance to carry a little notebook to jot down all my food, but it's not that big of a deal in the long run.
We'll see how it goes.
I posted this @ 5/11/2006 11:08:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.