The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
5/22/2006

BOYZ II MEN

I know I've talked about my issues with my hair a couple of times already. I finally got my hair cut and it's the shortest it's ever been. I'd show you a photo, but I don't have one available.

The Bald Guy
What I do have available is this photo of this lovely product. This really isn't an accurate representation of how short my hair is. Even though I did want to at some point... I don't think I would shave it bald. Not at this juncture in time. ;-)

These products crack my shit up. Bald Guyz. The Z means it's hip and cool. They are down with today's youthful obsession of replacing letters with other letters. It's made by the Swiss, or so the package would lead me to believe.

Now my issue with this product is, without a doubt, the need for it. On the left we have Head Wipes, which both cleanse and freshen your head. Wouldn't a paper towel do the same job really? Maybe one of those lotion-y kleenex? I guess I'm seeing this as being almost TOO specific of a product.

The guy on the left seems ok with his bald head the way it is. The guy on the right has this aire about him. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's almost as if he actually has a full head of hair and they digitally erased it. Either that, or he's thinking, "I'm bald, bee-yotch AND my bowel movements smell like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls."

Actually, the Moisture Gel I can understand. I can see how a persons scalp might be dry. But once again... I think it is almost TOO specific. Wouldn't lotion work? If you are shaving your head regularly, like the same aftershave you use on your face could be used.

Either way. Do you think you could come up with a better name? Seriously... What lazy-ass marketing guy pitched Bald Guyz. You're barely trying. If you're going to put a Z in the name, give the guy a tattoo on his head. A piercing somewhere. Make him hot and mean looking like the Teutuls from. American Chopper.

These two ham & mayo eaters on the box would probably correct your spelling 'mistake' and ask you what type of earnings you've had last quarter. They don't use Z's in place of S's. Z'z.

But I digrezz...
I posted this @ 5/22/2006 10:04:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.