The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
3/22/2006

I WANNA RUN THROUGH THE HALLS OF MY HIGH SCHOOL. I WANNA SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS

I'm sure you've been asked if you could go back to high school and do it all over again, would you. Typically, the reactions seem to firmly park at either end of the spectrum with resounding "Absolutely! I loved it" or striking "No"!



I was recently asked how long it's been since I graduated college. Which reminded me that in another year I'll have been out of high school for 15 years. I've been out of high school longer than I've been in high school. I think that is worth noting.



I ganked this idea from a fellow blogger. If you could talk to your high school self what would you say?



1- Relax! It won't be as scary as you think.

2- Date more. It'll lead to you figuring some things out a LOT sooner.

3- Try out for more things. Choir. Plays. Sports. You can do it. You just haven't been told you can very often.

4- Good job choosing the friends you did. You'll hear from yours a lot more often than they will.

5- When you're thinking about colleges, if you want to go to UNL, do it! Student loans aren't the end of the world.

6- When you decide to go to PSC, live in the dorms. At least for a while. It'll help you with that shell you need to come out of more.

7- Don't go to your Prom dates Grandmother's house... She's nice, but c'mon. It's Prom Night. Just swing by for photos, don't stay and chat.

8- Learn to drive sooner. It'll help with some of the more social requests.

9- Enjoy your senior year. There will never be another time like it again.

10- Don't fret your 10 year reunion. You'll have a blast!
I posted this @ 3/22/2006 09:25:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.