The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
3/15/2005
GALVANIZED by The Chemical Brothers


I am shocked at the way some people come across this blog. I understand how search engines bascially work. I understand that you may find my page as a result of a series of words that aren't in the same context as you searched for on your favored Yahoogle. It is the student of human nature that makes me wonder what the state of mind was when they were searching. What about the title of this site made someone think that they might find something about the Hamburgerler or how tall Bob Sagat is? Of course it is like looking at a mirror in a mirror, because by mentioning these 'odd' searches I'm just asking for more people to come by here looking for those things.

One such searcher hoped to find information regarding "calling someone wrong name during sex." How unfortunate! While it may be a small consolation, at least it was during a moment when you could easily be focused on the moment. "Oh, Wrong Name! Kick the dog out of the room and let's do it on the futon!" As opposed to calling your significant other the wrong name during a mundane activity. "Wrong Name, have you seen the remote?" You had plenty of time to think of the right name before asking a simple question like that.


To the person who had concerns with the "jobless boyfriend who plays video games all day," I would ask this. Direct his attention to the screen for a moment.

Hello Jobless Boyfriend,

I'm sorry to hear about your job. I'm sure you worked very hard. I bet it came as quite a shock when you were downsized/fired/asked to resign because you were caught practicing liplocks with your computer monitor. Remember that there will be a better job on the horizon soon enough! Just keep looking! In the mean time... Earn your keep! Pick up the place every once in a while. Make dinner before your significant other gets home. Work on making a butt indentation on another part of the couch to "even it out." Something! Otherwise, I worry that you might find yourself homeless as well as jobless. And where will you plug in your joystick then?

Take care,
'Uncle' Cris


In other news... For those who were here looking. It's pronounced MEHN-geh-luh. Mengele. You're welcome.


Finally... I get all kinds of searches for various 'comical' related events or items. Comical pictures, phrases, softballs, you name it. But Comical diseases?! There is nothing funny about leprosy, gingivitis, or a person with webbed feet. OK... So maybe there is. But Dammit... I'm not going to have a picture of that here.

Hogs & Kittens!
I posted this @ 3/15/2005 02:55:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.