The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
5/06/2004
RAMBLE ON by Led Zepplin


-Eating an entire package of something low carb technically cancels out any health benefit of the low carb item. I used 6 (out of the 10 possible) low carb tortillas to make some po' man burritos (slap some cheese, sour cream, salsa into the tortilla and nuke it). Why did I do this? Becuase they were there.


-I would like to thank Life Savers Candy! Thank you Life Saver for giving me "10% more Free" in my bag of Fruit Fusions! This translated to an extra three pieces of candy!! Your marketing department should be comended and given a raise!!


-Not that I need more memes to do during a week, but I haven't been doing as many lately for a couple simple reasons. I don't find some of them interetsing. Typically they are used as little nugget insights to the person's blog. Ok great cool... Some I don't do because I forget that they are there or they aren't always regular. That one is my fault so I can admit to that one. Some I don't do because they are just weird. I haven't done a Wednesday blog meme because the questions have not only been bizarre, but sometimes just something a bit too private for anyone to be sharing. I know I know. To each their own... it's their blog. They can write what they choose. I know I've written some things that may have been seen as 'too personal.' I mainly say this for anyone who reads it knows that if you've not heard from me in a while in either Ramble or Meme form that I'm still around.


-An interesting thing happened the other day... My mother, who I've not physically seen in almost 20 years, but have been in email contact within the last 5, asked who the person was who scored #1 on my friend test (The first one... not the 'revenge' one). It was via email that she asked me. Now I could've easily ignored the question. I could have said "a friend." I could have responded any number of ways. I chose to be forthright. I told her it was the guy I was seeing. Which brings me to my next point...


-Is there a difference between being dramatic, having drama in your life, and being a drama king/queen? By my definitions...

What do I consider myself to be? I was say having drama in my life with a touch of being dramatic. I think I have some scenarios that are noteworthy and would make interesting conversation or therapy. I can also be somewhat animated when speaking, which adds to the overall drama effect of the conversation.

A person can be dramatic about a situation in their life that may or may not seem like it requires such drama. Might also be called over-dramatic. "I am having THE WORST day, ever."

A person can have drama in their life and handle it perfectly calmly without much hubbub. "I've had better days."

A person can be a drama king/queen by being dramatic about virtually EVERYTHING in their life. "Oh my God! Let me tell you about my horrendous day. First of all, when I woke up I had a cramp in my neck..."

I guess it all depends on whether or not the drama is their own creation or a product of a situation or the environment. For instance... my biological mother asking me who someone is is not a dramatic question. My response was. There were less 'dramatic' ways to respond. I chose the honest, non-fluff, answer. Point blank... Yet, I must admit that I'd be VERY curious to have seen the look on her face. That makes it more dramatic in my mind. Does that make me a drama king? (I'm a guy... no 'queens' needed) I believe some people create drama for themselves when they don't have any in their life. The reasons are varied and personalized to each person. This would seem to make them a drama king/queen by my definition.

We all will be various versions of these from day to day, situation to situation. I suppose I should shut up before I get too much more hypocritical. I don't mean any of this to offend. Just thought I'd use this platform to speak an opinion.


-FINALLY... I bought the new Sheryl Crow's greatest hits CD. (Yes folks.. bought... paid money for) There are two versions of the song The First Cut Is The Deepest. One of them is the 'country version.' What makes it country? I've listened to both a few times now... The country version has a lap guitar as part of the band. It is just a track laid over the actual song. How ingenious! How simply ingenious!
I posted this @ 5/06/2004 02:28:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.