The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
11/03/2008

LONG TIME GONE

Hey Blog... I know I've been neglectful. I'm really sorry about that. It's not on purpose. Well, it sorta has been, but not really. I could use my free time to tell you about my day, but really what I feel like doing is not writing. Well, now, even that isn't entirely true. I enjoy writing. I just haven't had the focus to sit down and write. It's been much easier to just shoot a quick message here and there about what's been going on.

So what HAS been going on? Well... I have been working as usual. Nothing to out of the ordinary there. I applied for a state department job with social services, but it appears I got he brush off. No one ever called for a second interview and no called to say that I was rejected for the job. Even after I contacted them, they still puffed around it. C'est la vie.

Mark and I hit our two year anniversary. Things have been going just swimmingly between us. My only complaint is that I can't get enough of him. I look forward to being able to come home from work to him, and vice versa. He recently opened his high school play he was directing. It was actually just this last weekend. It was good. It's sweet how he warns me not to have my expectations to high for a high school production. That's never an issue. I can enjoy a high school production as much as a local production as much as a full-on touring theater production.

Money has been tight. Like seriously tight... We're not taken in many movies. The ones we have seen have been rentals which is fine. When you figure the cost of two tickets (even during cheaper hours) and concessions, it's pricey. It means more time snuggling up on the couch. It also means that we aren't taking our favorite place for granted. Carrabba's is a treat to go to now. Not a weekly occurrence anymore. Which means that I get to cook more. Which is fine with me.

I tried working out for a little while. I was jogging outside while the weather was nice. I tried using the various workout contraptions. That didn't last long. It's more fun with someone else.

Politics... what to say. I'm tired of it. And I'm really not even in the thick of it. I steer clear of debates. I'd rather read the synopsis later. I don't care for hour long commercials for even a candidate that I like. I'm tired of political ads, both national and local.

That's kind of been the last few months in a nut shell. I promise to be better about touching base with you. For realz, yo!

Labels:

I posted this @ 11/03/2008 04:58:00 PM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.