The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
10/25/2007

SHAME ON YOU

Going to get my oil changed is always a test of my morals and ethics. They get you in there. Put in a more expensive kind of oil before they even ask you what you want. Then they hit you up with the list of things wrong with your vehicle and tell you how happy they'd be to fix them.

Ok... now, this time it wasn't really a LIST, per se. My car is only a little over a year old. So there isn't a whole lot going wrong. Yet as they are going down the list of things that need to be attended to I'm telling the guy that I can take care of it later or do it myself.

What!? Do it myself?! Now, my car maintenance abilities extend to keeping fluids in my car. That's it. The removal of said fluids or exchange of parts is a bit more unknown to me. Yet in that fleeting moment, I've convinced myself that I know what kind of air filter I'd need to buy to replace my current one. As well as where I could find it under the hood of my Jeep.

I'm surprised someone doesn't find me with my pants on fire and hanging from a telephone wire, with all the lying.

I'm still riding high on my lie. I came in to Jiffy Lube to get an oil change. That right there is a clue to them that I don't know Jack about car repair. But heck... I'll do the other things myself. I just don't like oil changes?

If you need me I'll be looking of general car repair online or looking to order some Time-Life book series on how to DIY.

Labels:

I posted this @ 10/25/2007 08:24:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.