The Comical Misadventures of a Rambling Mind
6/29/2005

20 Questions

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I'm addicted to TV, music, and The Internets (as all the cool kids say it these days).

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I was actually Chad Lowe in a previous life.

3. What is your biggest fear? Did you not see my entry in regards to the creature crafted by the hands of the Underworld?

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Are we talking about the method we take to get some place, or the method we take to get some place in life? I'd safe that I take the safe route most of the time. In some situations I can take a short cut.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. Happiness. Or telekentic abilities... which might lead to happiness. It would at least lead to me being to fetch a soda from the fridge without having to leave the couch which would make me happy.

6. What is your most treasured possession? My music. Music is the one thing that I can use to escape whatever is weighing on my mind. It can pick me up. It can mellow me out. It can make me want to jump around like a Scientologist on Oprah's couch. I would be lost without music.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? Speak up more often.

8. What is your favorite lie to tell? "That's interesting." Not that it's a lie everytime I say it, but it's the easiest to slip.

9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. White water raft. You wouldn't think of me as a much of a rafter. I'm not all that good of a swimmer and while I like to think of myself as adventerous I'm really not. Yet, I went white water rafting to Colorado on a high school trip and I loved it!

I would also love to go to Europe again, now that I am old enough to appreciate it more.

10. Are you the jealous type? Not really. I can be insecure at times and jealous thoughts will spring from some insecurities. Typically, jealous? No.

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? Sleep. I like me some Zzz's. Or as I like to call it... The time of day when Law & Order Is Not On.

12. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Friends who love me unconditionally and stand by me when I may not be at my best.

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Scream real loud! How crazy are we talking? Margot Kidder crazy? Anne Heche crazy?

14. When was the last time you cried? Let's see... when was the last time I watched Extreme makeover: Home Edition? I'll expound more on that later.

15. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? Gosh... it's been a while since I can recall that feeling. I'm sure it had something to do with music. I can't think of the specific time/date, but I can recall a feeling of driving with the windows down, the sun shining, and Drops Of Jupiter by Train playing on the car stereo. I remember smiling for really no reason other than I felt good. It is one of those standing-in-the-middle-of-a-field spinning with-your arms-outstretched and just-enjoying-the-feeling-of-the-sun-on-your-face kind of moments.

16. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Yes and no. I wouldn't walk down the street without wearing a shirt, but I've no problem going shirtless under the proper circumstances. Playing tennis. Swimming. Washing the car.

17. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk. After being dropped off at home after my birthday night, I tried to go into the wrong apartment building. They all look alike and I made it a good way before my friend asked me where the hell I was going. I really don't have a lot of material for fodder on topics like this. So you gets what you I gots to give and you'll like it!

18. Name one person, past or present, with whom you'd like to spend the day. Natalie Merchant. I could watch her complete the NYTimes Crossword and be simple amazed by her presence. And you know she'd get the whole thing done without cheating. She is just worldly and intelligent like that.

19. Name one place you've never been and would like to go, and tell me why. Australia. It seems like a beautiful country. Sydney has some of the most breath-taking sights that I've ever seen. And these are just photographs, so I can only imagine what the real thing would be like.

20. What's the story behind your online persona/name? There really isn't one. Some people have nicknames or aliases that are from high school/college. Maybe a funny situation has been the catalyst for a nickname, but I really don't have one. It's not like I can just decide on a nickname and that I want all my friends to start calling my by that name. I'm not Sting.
I posted this @ 6/29/2005 11:03:00 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?


4124101
yahoo
omahomo

Olbermann: Gay marriage is a question of love
Gay ex-governor says he's too poor for alimony
-Barack’s Gay Balance
Calif. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage ban
-Where the Bears don't fear to tread
ABBA Melody
by
ABBA PUPPETS

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Mama Crazy" - Pamie.com
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--

Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Add to Technorati Favorites!


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.